12th October 2020 - In School this week we are:
- In Maths we are looking at Addition and Subtraction and focusing on knowing our bonds to 10, 20 and then 100.
- In Phonics, continuing our RWI lessons by learning and revising new sounds; using Fred Talk, writing and reading new words.
- In Science, learning about keeping our bodies healthy, specifically looking at what foods help to keep our bodies healthy!
- Continuing our learning about Horatio Nelson, HMS Victory and The Battle of Trafalgar in History and remembering key facts. Ask your children if they can remember a fact about Nelson....they have blown us away with recording their learning on Seesaw!
- In computing, we are learning to log onto the school network, using the trackpad and keyboard and using Seesaw to record our learning daily.
- Multi-Skills in PE
Mix up how you practice the spelling words. Write in chalk outside, write the words in sand or flour. Use a different colour for each letter in the word. Write them big, write them small - draw a picture and then write the words into the picture.......be creative to keep it FUN!